Get the right opportunity in front of the right student.
Outcome Campus Connect supports career and experiential staff at post-secondary institutions by providing students with access to a wide range of high-quality experiential opportunities.
Watch the video to find out how it works.
Benefits for Experiential Learning and Career Centre Staff
Outcome Campus Connect enables experiential and career centre staff to give students access to a wide range of work-learn opportunities:
- Employers can connect to students at university and college job boards with just one job posting
- Thousands of participating large, medium and small businesses in every sector
- Integrates into a searchable opportunity stream
- Post-secondary students can continue to use their campus-based experiential learning offices to source job opportunities, accessing new nation-wide work integrated learning network
- Connect with thousands of businesses across Canada and provide nation-wide experiential learning opportunities to your students.
Contact us for more information
Do you represent an Industry Association?
Magnet partners with over 65 industry associations across Canada, across multiple sectors and geographies. By becoming a Magnet Partner, your industry association can bring Outcome Campus Connect functionality to member businesses, for free.
Connect with Magnet staff to find out about the benefits of becoming a Magnet partner.
Employment and Social Development Canada is pleased to support the collaboration of Magnet and Orbis to improve the facilitation of matching work integrated learning opportunities between employers and post-secondary institutions.
This experiential learning technology platform is supported by a Magnet’s network of multi-sectoral partners