Orbis Communications and Magnet have partnered to create Canada’s largest experiential learning platform, to address some key barriers that prevent businesses from leveraging Canada’s wealth of diverse talent.
The platform’s Campus Connect functionality provided by Orbis Communications makes it easier for businesses to access the future skills needed to be competitive and grow Canada’s economy.
About the Platform
Canada’s largest experiential learning platform supports recruitment and reporting, connecting Magnet’s network of industry partners with Orbis’ network of post-secondary schools. The platform provides experiential learning and skills development opportunities for students and is one-stop access for Canadian businesses to recruit talent.
Why You Should Use Campus Connect
Benefits for Employers
- As an employer, you don’t just need new talent, you need the right new talent
- Campus Connect will connect you to students that match your experiential job opportunities
- Connect with students at over 100 top university and college job boards, through integration with Orbis
- Access a talent pool of over 1 million students on campus, with just one experiential job posting on Magnet
- Direct your posting to specific schools, programs, and regions
Benefits for Experiential Learning Staff
- Employers can connect to students at over 100 top university and college job boards with just one job posting
- Thousands of participating large, medium and small businesses in every sector
- Integrates into a searchable opportunity stream
- Post-secondary students can continue to use their campus-based experiential learning offices to source job opportunities, accessing new nation-wide work integrated learning network
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How it works
Through Campus Connect, students can better access a wide range of experiential job opportunities, from thousands of participating Canadian businesses in every sector.
Through Campus Connect functionality, employers on the Magnet network connect to students at over 100 top university and college job boards with just one job posting
Students access job postings through a searchable stream of experiential job opportunities on Orbis from their school
Students are re-directed to apply to the opportunity on the employers’ Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Employment and Social Development Canada is pleased to support the collaboration of Magnet and Orbis to improve the facilitation of matching work integrated learning opportunities between employers and post-secondary institutions.
This experiential learning technology platform is supported by a Magnet’s network of multi-sectoral partners