Help the businesses in your community compete for early talent. The right early talent.
If you’re a community organization, industry association or employment service provider with a mandate or interest in connecting employers to student talent at Canada’s post-secondary schools, Magnet can help.
Through Magnet and Outcome Campus Connect, your organization can match the employers you serve, directly to on-campus job boards.
Magnet’s goal as a digital social innovation platform is to use technology to accelerate inclusive economic growth. That mandate includes matching students to meaningful work and training opportunities that equip them with the skills and experience they need to thrive in a changing labour market. Magnet works with large and small organizations and governments across Canada to provide a digital infrastructure where job seekers, businesses, educators, governments, and community organizations can connect and work together.
Magnet currently works with over 240 partners across Canada–organizations like yours–who have used the platform to drive business growth and career opportunities.
Benefits for Magnet Partners:
- No cost to create a Magnet account and post jobs
- One job posting can connect businesses to more than 1 million students across 85 university and college job boards, through Magnet’s integration with Orbis
- Suitable for businesses of all sizes through creation of an account on Magnet
- Direct your job posting to specific schools, programs, and regions, ensuring you connect with and recruit the right talent
In addition, a free Magnet Partner account will give you access to:
- Self serve account with multiple features
- Partner resources, content and learning through the Magnet’s in-platform Community of Practice
- Job posting workflow and tracking
Become a Magnet partner today and grow the next generation of talent in your sector with Outcome Campus Connect.
For more information, please fill in the form below to connect with a team member from Magnet:
Employment and Social Development Canada is pleased to support the collaboration of Magnet and Orbis to improve the facilitation of matching work integrated learning opportunities between employers and post-secondary institutions.
This experiential learning technology platform is supported by a Magnet’s network of multi-sectoral partners